Back to Sport and Cap2sports, the two non-profit sports associations for disabled persons from the Revalidation Center of Rehazenter-Luxembourg, and from the University Hospital of Liege, are joining to propose a unique tour in the BeNeLux region: the TransArdenne Biking Heroes.
The TransArdenne Biking Heroes Challenge is an inclusive tour for disabled persons competing in teams, which shall take Persons with Reduced Mobility (PRM) from Esneux to Luxembourg. It brings together able-bodied and disabled people in a common tour, hence it requires a very solid physical preparation.
- Independence / Novelty
- Innovative concepts / Team spirit
- Social diversity through inclusion
- Surpassing oneself / Solidarity
- To promote sports in general, and in particular endurance sports for the disabled people
- To associate PRMs and able-bodied people in a common tour
- To raise public awareness about the physical and sporting possibilities of PRMs, as well as about the difficulties they meet in everyday life
Plus d'infos: https://www.transardennebikingheroes.com